Saturday, March 24, 2012

your name

when I let you go one step further,
my eyes overflowed with tears,
when you walk one step further,
more tears are falling,
as move as away to a place,
where I can't reach you
even if I reach out my hand
I can't reach you, I only can cry.

what should I do? what should I do?
you are leaving me...
I love you, I cry out to you
but you can't hear me because I am only shouting in my heart.
all day I try to forget you,
but I think of you again..
all day I try to say goodbye
but I think of you again..
I saw the log out of my blog.
I click to log in again
I thought it will straight away log in like usual
but I forgot that I have re-installed the browser.
And now it ask for the password...
I had stunt there for few minutes
my tears are falling silently again..
not that I forgot the password but I remembered the password very clearly..
It is always inside my mind..
There is a things in this world I would never forget about...
its....your name....

No comments:

Post a Comment