Friday, December 17, 2010

mp3


yesterday i thought of wanna buy mp3
so i simply ask siewying where can i get a mp3 with cheaper price
who know i am so lucky!
coz her father is work on sony so smtm they staff can buy with cheaper price
then she gave me a website for more information
GREAT! their design look stylish and modern.
just the price..ehem...
if i got job i will be able to buy it ofcoz.
i have choose 2 type of mp3.
1 for me and another 1 for my sis.
then i ask my sis who know she adi got a mp3....
im turn to moody 4 that sudden
haiz.................
she want to go for the beast,4minutes and G.na concert
well,she is my sis
so i just sponsor her...
erm.....................as long she is happy then enough la
but who know the next day
she said i can buy a mp3 for her to replace her old mp3.
im happy to hear that =) haha
but i dunno which want suit her....=(
video or style fashion wan?

No comments:

Post a Comment