Monday, February 27, 2012

what photography means to you?

erm,is it will look nicer if using micro lens to capture?
btw,i really do like this photo...
how i got to capture this photo at the first?
well,thank to my naughty.
Our sir let us go around the college area to take some photo
for assignment.
But I don't like to take photo so suddenly..
of course I like to take photo,its a duty of a photographer.
Just that I need feeling when I wanna capture something.
I dun wanna capture it just because of work.get it?
and this photo is taken when i was teaching my friends how to capture photo
for assignment.
then suddenly i saw the grass around look greenish and still have little bit water drops on it.
I goes near by and capture it..
its like capture a precious moment. :)
give myself a big "like". haha

look,who is this pretty girl? ;)
she is my housemate! she was going to a bar that time.
she need to dress up and goes with her friends
which is the below one..
well,i dont wanna let go anything that is beautiful...
so i begged them for letting me capture their portrait.
and the final is,they really like it!
i got many "like" in Facebook too.!


the splash of waterfall!
splash klcc~!
haha,how i got to capture this photo?
well,easy~ :P
just go behind the waterfall which not far from klcc.
It taught by a tourist. he is friendly and nice btw.
i like him ;p
hope he can see this photo one day. 


and this is a slow shutter speed photo taken in LRT.
well, i know many photographers capture this..
erm,i don't care..
this is my photo and i fully like it..

*as my tutor said photography is a kind of course/thing
which is very subjective.
it might like i think its nice doesn't mean other will think it nice too.
that why i like to impress my tutor or experts with my photo.
see,when you show you photo to others, they show you back an impress face,
what you feel?
you feel amazing i tell you!
it is damn awesome! i like how i feel! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment